Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Pursuit of the Uber-Cupcake

Once you'll get to know me, you'll soon learn that I am a foodie. Obsessed with food, the enjoyment of exploring all your senses with delicious dishes, and yes, pursuit of finding the best places to eat. Since my recent relocation to the Big Apple, I have made it my mission to explore and taste all that the city has to offer, and since I am especially passionate about cupcakes - I have decided to focus here on the pursuit of New York's best cupcake.

You may question my aptitude for this mission and whether I have the skills and qualified tastebuds to take on this mammoth task - but fear not for I am an ardent baker and am know exactly what is required to make people's eyes widen with surprise and glee and how to titillate their tongues. So please join me on my journey across the Big Cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment